My Husband Ryan and I <3

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Learning to run through it!

First off I have to say, I went bowling and had pizza with some coworkers! It was great! We got done about 7:30pm and I wanted to just go home and relax and watch TV. But.. I went to the Gym! Ryan chose to stay home ( my husband) but I went alone. I was nervous about going alone with the fact of losing motivation without him there. But to be honest it was great!  I completed the entire day training of Jeff's training program, and when i finished day 1, i wasn't tired so i stepped it up and did day two! Check out the application! 

I used my new application on my iPhone Jeff Galloways 5k . 

I have to say it is the absolute best application to use for training! Especially for asthmatics or anyone else that are beginning runners. If you buy only 1 application for your iPhone its this one! It's only $3.99, and Jeff Galloway trains you the whole way through your run! My favorite part is you can add music from your itunes library to the application and it sets it to bpm ( beats per minute) and matches the pace you selected when opening the app. So for example, I set my pace at 13 miles minutes, so it broke down all my music into different paces and when I run it has a faster beat to keep me in pace! This is perfect for me! Here are some screen captures so you can see what you are getting!
  
 
 If you do anything to increase your training skills for marathons, buy this app! It's totally helpful! 


QOTD: What are your favorite training tools?

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying Zombie Run! Although I'm struggling with week 3, asthma is getting the best of me...

    http://cocorocky.wordpress.com/author/cocorocky/

    ReplyDelete