My Husband Ryan and I <3

Saturday, November 12, 2011

How running is possible for me!

Hi all my followers :) 

Firstly, I need to share that I just completed my 3rd week of training, and by that I mean, I've been running for 3 weeks out of 23 years of my life OR 21 days of 8,545 days of my life! Within 3 weeks of running I've completed 35 miles! If I keep running each week and adding .6 miles a week, I'll be running a total of at least 360 miles in 168 days! 

I have to say I never thought I would be running! I can now say I CAN! Never   +Running doesn't exist anymore! My mom gave me a supplement called Protandim when I was having back problems because it helps with inflammation. My back problems are now non existent! What she didn't tell me was the possibility of my asthma getting better! 
Please check out this ABC Primetime Report that John Quinones did on Protandim! 


Curious if John Quinones is still taking Protandim?

If you'd like more information about this supplement, I'd be glad to direct you to the right person! 

Question of the Day: How many miles a week do you run or walk? What motivates you to keep moving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment